Please contact your CUPE Local 5512 Executive Team if you have any questions.
Click here for the current Collective Agreement
When sending the union a copy of your application/bid for job postings, please do the following:
- forward a copy of the confirmation letter that you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org with the CUPE Job Posting Number (NOT the job id) in the subject line to the union recording secretary ~ email@example.com
- The CUPE Job Posting Number will look like this
- CUPE Posting Number 38-2014-2015
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dale Smith or Dianne Rasmussen.
This Scholarship is open to:
- any Prairie South School Division #210 or Vanier Collegiate student whose parent or guardian is a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 member in good standing.
- a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 employee while still attending a high school in the Prairie South School Division #210. The amount of this scholarship will be one hundred dollars ($100.00). The scholarship candidate shall be a Grade Twelve graduate during the current school year and shall be continuing his/her education or trade at a recognized institution within the following school year. The scholarship candidate shall have an acceptable academic standing in his/her high school year. The scholarship candidate must be a good citizen, law abiding, and with good school conduct. Involvement in student activities, the community and volunteer organizations would be included in the selection. Completed application forms must be returned to your school principal/guidance counselor by:
- April 30th of the year in which applying for Rural Schools
- May 30th of the year in which applying for Moose Jaw High Schools
Students must be enrolled in their choice of education for the first available semester in the year following graduation.
Scholarships will be presented annually. One scholarship will be presented to each high school in the Prairie South School Division #210 and one scholarship for Vanier Collegiate, where applicable.
Forms can be obtained from the Principal or Guidance Counsellor at your son/daughter’s school.